(On-Cell Touch Panel)
- On-cell touch panels integrate the touch sensor between the color filter and polarizer. This one-stop production process effectively provides smooth integration of the touch sensor, display panel, and protective glass.
- Compared to in-cell, the primary advantage of on-cell is that it offers a more flexible selection for different sizes and resolutions. In addition, it is easier to ensure quality and yield performance.
- High transmittance and better optical performance improve display performance
Diverse Product Applications
- ADP provides on-cell touch panels in small, medium, and large sizes for applications in POS, kiosks, digital drawing tablets, industrial tablets and panel PCs, and business or education interactive whiteboards.
- The seamless, fully flat surface bonding supports multi-touch and professional stylus pens, which meet the touch operation needs of handwriting, pen writing, and input with gloves, and provide users with exceptional touch operation and better picture quality.
(In-Cell Touch Panel)
- Using a driver and touch-integrated IC, the touch function is integrated into the LCD cell structure, greatly simplifying the existing touch glass manufacturing process.
- The highly integrated driver IC design and the non-bonding touch production process reduce the touch panel’s thickness. Together with the fully flat, bezel-less, and power saving characteristics, it can fulfill extreme ultra-thin, high-durability, and stylish appearance design requirements of mobile devices.
- The higher the tra